[hackerspaces] OpenRov Classes?

Christie Dudley longobord at gmail.com
Wed Oct 16 01:14:27 CEST 2013

If you limit what your hackerspace does to the simple stuff, the people
who've had the opportunity to find what they're good at will more likely
get bored and leave. It's good to have a mix of projects that keep people
interested.

________
Freedom of expression is the matrix, the indispensable condition, of nearly
every other form of freedom.
 - Justice Benjamin N. Cardozo