[hackerspaces] what is your opinion about the closing of 3rd ward?

john lunger justj1915 at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 15 03:31:17 CEST 2013

Thank you William for that really awesome email. It has given me a lot to chew on.

So I have a question for Artisan Asylum people --I have had numerous people about what about the SQUARE.
Was it a group of people who designed it within the Hackerspace and how do guys share the profits made from it?
Does any of the money return back to the hackerspace?

Carolyn