[hackerspaces] Good morning from Alabama & some finance questions

Shirley Hicks shirley at velochicdesign.com
Mon Oct 7 00:46:43 CEST 2013

That's kind of the conclusion we came to. I've just been out to the location we're going to be renting and have a list of the hodgepodge of heating/cooling equipment that's currently installed (some less than 10 years old, the rest not). My next step is going to be to call Alabama Power tomorrow and see if I can get historic usage rates. We're also meeting with the landlord Tuesday and I hope to get more info there.

-- Shirley Hicks
shirley at velochicdesign.com
www.redmountainmakers.org
wiki.redmountainmakers.org