[hackerspaces] Members storing their personal stuff...

matt matt at nycresistor.com
Fri Nov 22 07:25:36 CET 2013

NYC Resistor tends to give 1 shelf to every member.  We recently acquired
some basement storage space in our building that we're calling the dungeon
because hell it looks like a dungeon.  Members are renting portions of that
space for larger project storage and the sort.  That's working out really
well atm.

I think if you can swing something like that it definitely works.

-Matt