[hackerspaces] How do you fundraise?

asbesto asbesto at freaknet.org
Wed Nov 20 21:51:34 CET 2013

Wed, Nov 20, 2013 at 01:21:10AM -0800, Kristin-Leigh Brezinski wrote:

> What kinds of fundraising do you do for your space? How successful have
> these efforts been? How DO you fund your space (smaller fees charged to

NOTHING.

Our expenses are about 600 Eur/month, including rent of the
place, adsl, electricity and gas. This just to survive.

We're in the middle of SICILIA. We have NOTHING to fund
ourselves. Local administration & politics? well, you know how
Italy is today. We count only on a FEW and very sporadic
donations, basically from our members, but sometimes also from
Europe.

No donations from USA - who want to start? :D

http://museum.freaknet.org ;)

--
[ ::::::::: 73 de IW9HGS : http://freaknet.org/asbesto ::::::::::: ]
[ Freaknet Medialab :: Poetry Hacklab : Dyne.Org :: Radio Cybernet ]