[hackerspaces] CrisisCamps this Saturday on tools for Typhoon #Haiyan relief!

☮ elf Pavlik ☮ perpetual-tripper at wwelves.org
Tue Nov 12 22:46:59 CET 2013

On 11/12/2013 09:03 PM, Shirley Hicks wrote:
> Elf - any objection of I copy and post this to our local makerspace blog and FB page?
Hi Shirley, please feel free to share it as you wish :)

Helping with our skills in such situations I find very aligned to my
understanding on hacker ethics. Already many people jump in relevant
chatrooms asking 'I can do XYZ, how I can help?!' which I find a  truly
amazing spirit. Hopefully more people will realize that we can help
people affected by this (or any future) disaster, even while staying in
our cozy hackerspaces.

Thank you for sharing it with your local communities!