[hackerspaces] Heads up: Int'l Hackers In Residence Program

Mitch Altman maltman23 at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 8 06:40:42 CET 2013

As I said, this was just a heads-up for what's to come.  We're still brainstorming for the website.  We'll work with what's already happening on the hackerspaces.org Hackers In Residence page (which is pretty awesome!)  When a first pass of the China HiR site is up, I'll spread the word!

In the meantime, feel free to email me off-list (as several already have), and I'll add you name to my list of people to contact about China (and other) Hackers In Residence Program opportunities.

(And I'll also encourage others to create agriculture, hostels, and whatever other programs they're into creating!)

Best,
Mitch.