[hackerspaces] Radio Shack Hackerspace Challenge: $1000 Prize!

Don Ankney dankney at hackerco.de
Sat May 25 19:48:16 CEST 2013

Somehow I'm guessing that your hackerspace doesn't have the same risk profile as a corporate entity such as Radio Shack. Coming up with rules that meet the legal requirements of every global legal jurisdiction means teams of lawyers just to get domain expertise in every jurisdiction.

I doubt that the value of the contest to the company outweighs the cost of the legal review, which means the alternative to a US-only contest is no contest at all.

Is that really preferable?