[hackerspaces] Radio Shack Hackerspace Challenge: $1000 Prize!

Frederic Muller - DFF fred at digitalfreedomfoundation.org
Sat May 25 07:23:11 CEST 2013

Hi!

As someone running a non-profit in the US for the past 7 years and
shipping money, goodies and prizes all over the world, the only
restriction is not to ship to terrorist. So each time we ship we need to
check if the address is not in a specific list given by the US government.

And we ship a lot more than U$1000...

Fred