[hackerspaces] Giving a talk on 3D printing and need some help

Brad Harris jamesbradleyharris at gmail.com
Thu May 16 17:17:09 CEST 2013

Speak to the history, the technology that has enabled this movement, give a
dozen slides on the different printers out there and pros/cons of each.
Don't plan to speak for two hours, leave 30 minutes for Q/A. Show off some
of of the cool things people are printing. Show off the software chain from
model to gcode.