[hackerspaces] Soldering and safety?

William Macfarlane wmacfarl at gmail.com
Thu May 16 03:07:44 CEST 2013

The danger of inhaling solder smoke is just the danger of inhaling smoke --
particles are bad for your lungs, but not catastrophically so.  Try to
avoid inhaling the fumes.  Ventilation is best.  Fume extractors are second
best.

And, yeah, of course, wash your hands.

And remember that growing bodies are generally more fragile than grown ones.

-Will
www.partsandcrafts.org