[hackerspaces] Soup alternatives?

Peter Kuhm peter at null.priv.at
Fri May 10 04:53:39 CEST 2013

On Wed, 8 May 2013 17:44:03 +0200 David Francos wrote:

> Uh, but it does not do that automagically
> What I loved from soup was "Ey, here, ALL MY STUFF, EAT IT". And it'd
> display it all togheter.

reliable source says soup.io got a new majority shareholder.

One would expect a backing in hardware and human ressources
but not sure if they manage to be a business modell behind.

On a personal note I find the https://app.net/about/ tagline tempting
| We are selling our product, NOT our users.

but soup.io was great (opened some good points although didn't got
the momentum tumblr.com gained) and Metalab ppl used it a lot - for
personal use as well as for Metalab stuff.

General purpose:
http://log.metalab.at/

Special interest:
http://lazzzor.soup.io/ laser cutter