[hackerspaces] At Crash Space in Los Angeles, Geeks & Depression meetup tonight (27 march 2013)

Mike Outmesguine mikeout at gmail.com
Wed Mar 27 21:11:39 CET 2013

Hey Folks,

For those of you reading this in Southern California...

We are having a Geeks & Depression meetup tonight, Wednesday, 27-March,
starting at 8:00pm.
Location:
Crash Space
10526 Venice Blvd, Culver City CA 90232
http://crashspace.org

All are welcome.

Share or listen.
You are not alone.

Let's have a meetup where geeks can talk about depression and suicide. You
are not alone. Share your story, if you like. Share a friend's story. Or
just hang out and listen. Let's make it OK to talk about these things so
that we don't feel so alone with our feelings of being alone and depressed
or suicidal.

This is not a support group -- none of us are trained professionals, but we
can get together in a safe, confidential space to talk about depression and
suicide -- an important part of life for so many of us geeks.

-Mike

Map to Crash Space
https://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UTF8&hl=en&msa=0&msid=109268580732304419264.000478a9afaed121fd479&ll=34.01891,-118.405559&spn=0.024686,0.041413&z=15

Mike Outmesguine