[hackerspaces] Hackerspace pamphlets/leaflets

Simon Clark simon at zebraspot.com
Thu Mar 21 02:42:44 CET 2013

On 2013-03-20, at 9:59 AM, David Francos <me at davidfrancos.net> wrote:

> 2013/3/18 Alex Cureton-Griffiths <alexcg at gmail.com>
> I was recently at the Big Bang Fair London promoting hackerspaces, using our Makey Makey fruit powered arcade machine. But I didn't have any leaflets or other promotional material.
>
> Anyone know of any CC-licensed leaflets explaining what a hackerspace is, and why to join one? Would love to have something to give the attendees next time
>

> +1
> We'd like some too.
> We're planning on making some for our local hackerspace, I guess our designer won't mind making a few extra work, but she's already overwhelmed with work…

We don't have anything general-purpose, but we had 20 or so of these printed up:
https://dl.dropbox.com/u/116672/diyode/SellBook.pdf
Cost about $10, and we hand them out to VIPs. Mayor, local members of parliament, CEOs of large local company.

Feel free to steal any of the text, etc.

Simon Clark
Zebra Spot Design - simon at zebraspot.com

AIM:siatdfi, Skype:zebraspot, Twitter:simon_clark
111 Edinburgh Rd. N., Guelph, Ontario, N1H 5R2
+1 (519) 822-6788