[hackerspaces] Discussion on Bitcoins BTC

Jens a.madman at gmail.com
Fri Mar 15 15:10:10 CET 2013

I've looked at this a little bit, but don't fully understand it yet.

What kind of cost/time is associated with being able to receive payments in
Bitcoin and then turn that into "real" cash?  What are conversion fees and
conversion rates?

Is there an opportunity for a hackerspace to generate income by dedicating
hardware to process transactions or ... ?

Jens
makeict.org