[hackerspaces] Successful products that have emerged from hackerspaces?

Bob Baddeley hackerspace-discuss at bobbaddeley.com
Tue Mar 12 17:47:33 CET 2013

Assuming the Internet is willing, we will be one of those
products/companies within a month. We have been incubating out of
Sector67 for the last year and a half. We launched this morning.

http://kck.st/16otSct

Aside from Kickstarter, we've got a fairly substantial number of
preorders we've been accumulating, and we're only tooling costs away
from being in the market.

Bob Baddeley