[hackerspaces] Possible Partnership Hackerspaces <--> Coursera

astera astera at hackerspaces.org
Sun Mar 3 12:44:53 CET 2013

Ehlo Yin,

thanks for reaching out! I'm forwarding this email to our general
discussion list, where I'm sure people from hackerspaces in the below
mentioned cities will pick it up.

However, also feel free to get in touch with these spaces directly, for
example by going to a city's wiki page [0] and finding all hackerspaces
in the area & their contact email from there.

Hack on,
/astera

[0] http://hackerspaces.org/wiki/New_York as an example