[hackerspaces] How to create a steady-state makerspace/hackerspace business model

Pete Prodoehl raster at gmail.com
Wed Jun 5 20:59:03 CEST 2013

Milwaukee Makerspace moved into a 16,000 square foot building in January
(we were at a smaller space since 2010) and we have only volunteers at
this point. Some are Board Members and some are just Members, but we all
pitch in. Build a community is one of our top goals. So far it's worked
out well, though I'm pretty sure a few Board Members may not run for a
second term due to the amount of time/work involved.

Pete