[hackerspaces] Dear Vancouver Hack Space

Thomas R. Koll tomk32 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 29 07:56:43 CEST 2013

speaking of funny names…
ours is called DevLoL (developer lab of Linz, we'll finally have our rooms in two weeks).
We tried to find a different name when we set up the registered organization,
but none of the suggestions anyone made did get mich support.

--
Thomas R. Koll, ruby on rails and indie games developer
http://ananasblau.com