[hackerspaces] Dear Vancouver Hack Space

Jenny Ryan jenny at thepyre.org
Sun Jul 28 01:22:03 CEST 2013

Sudo Room in Oakland did this a few months back, also. It was great fun,
*and* we learned some important community/safe space-building skills in the
process!

*dreams of a high speed hackerspace transit line spawning the west coast*

Jenny
http://jennyryan.net
http://thepyre.org
http://thevirtualcampfire.org