[hackerspaces] Please explain this to me

asbesto asbesto at freaknet.org
Fri Jul 26 13:35:36 CEST 2013

Thu, Jul 25, 2013 at 01:04:21PM -0700, Ryan Rix wrote:

> > > So the message I'm supposed to get from this is that had it not been
> > > for the hippies I wouldn't have a hackerspace to be a part of? That
> > > they are a response to bourgeois society and based around the
> > > anarchist mentality and an anti government movement?
> >
> > YEEESSS!!!!!!
> >

> Http://wstaw.org/m/2013/07/25/plasma-desktopNA1645.png I'm trippin' out man,
> the level of freedom and judgmentalism is too much for me to handle.

YEAH! OOOH, THAT WEEEEEDD! SOOO DELICIOUS!

LOOK AT THAT COLORS, THERE

[ ::::::::: 73 de IW9HGS : http://freaknet.org/asbesto ::::::::::: ]
[ Freaknet Medialab :: Poetry Hacklab : Dyne.Org :: Radio Cybernet ]
[ NON SCRIVERMI USANDO LETTERE ACCENTATE  -  NON MANDARMI ALLEGATI ]
[ *I DELETE* EMAIL > 100K, ATTACHMENTS, HTML, M$-WORD DOC and SPAM ]