[hackerspaces] Updating Hackerspace wiki entry

Florian Holzhauer fh-hackerspaces at fholzhauer.de
Mon Jul 22 22:00:06 CEST 2013

Hey Daniel,

this is my fault. hackerspaces.org is currently experiencing quite a lot
of spam, so I crafted a quick and dirty spam checker plugin.

This plugin has a small known bug, which I will fix until wednesday. So
either wait until then, or make sure, the page (the old content, too)
has no <br> tags in it :)

Sorry,
fh