[hackerspaces] Future of Additive Manufacturing

Joshua Mihill jhm61 at cam.ac.uk
Mon Jul 22 08:26:10 CEST 2013

Dear All,

I am currently at Cambridge University undertaking a Masters thesis that explores what is important regarding the future of Additive Manufacturing and I would like to invite you to participate in a short online interactive survey. The survey briefly explains some key current and future concepts of 3D printing/Additive Manufacturing and asks for your opinion of their importance. I hope that you will find it interesting and will learn something new.

The survey is short and will only take between 5-10 minutes.

The link to the survey is below:
http://cambridge.qualtrics.com//SE/?SID=SV_78TQV2PoHMNCUU5

Thank you in advance for your help!

Yours Sincerely,