[hackerspaces] A hacker's guide to Amsterdam

Jens Christian Hillerup jens at hillerup.net
Fri Jul 19 11:12:38 CEST 2013

... So I'll be coming to Amsterdam on the 27th of July, following the
UbiCrypt summer school on reverse engineering in Germany (anyone going?
let's hook up!) I plan on showing up at the OHM site a few days in advance
to help with the build-up etc, but that still leaves me with two or three
days in A'dam.

I'm looking for suggestions for things to see that might be of interest for
hackers -- small or large, well-known or obscure. I've not been in
Amsterdam for ten years, so my knowledge of the city is close to nil.
Technical stuff, DIY stuff, urban exploration stuff, graffiti stuff and
hackerspaces is my deal. If anyone has suggestions (or even a place to
crash), I'm all ears!

Thanks,
JC