[hackerspaces] Email Encryption

ITechGeek itg at itechgeek.com
Thu Jul 18 18:20:30 CEST 2013

Anyone know the most user friendly applications for GPG on both Mac &
Windows?

I know Enigmail is fairly easy to use, but then you have the learning curve
for Thunderbird.  So I would prefer if the front-end is a plugin for
another application, the application itself be fairly common.

I am also open to other forms of strong encryption if they're easier to use.

-ITG (ITechGeek)
ITG at ITechGeek.Com
https://itg.nu/
GPG Keys: https://itg.nu/contact/gpg-key
Preferred GPG Key: Fingerprint: AB46B7E363DA7E04ABFA57852AA9910A DCB1191A
Google Voice: +1-703-493-0128 / Twitter: ITechGeek / Facebook:
http://fb.me/Jbwa.Net