[hackerspaces] Hackerspaces VPN

Overflo flo at tekstix.com
Thu Jul 4 21:29:43 CEST 2013

hi folks

i just heard [0] that payment providers are starting to block payments to
VPN providers in a struggle against filesharing.. yeah right.

so i had this idea of an international hackerspaces VPN / Darknet.

so i digged into hackerspaces.org and found that there is already an
active hackerspaces VPN [1]

i wondered how that is going and i wanted to ask if metalab should join
this effort and maybe we can grow this larger on an international base.
i sure have need for an american IP address sometimes when a service tells
me that something is not available in my country.
also it would be cool to have remote access to all these cool networked
infrastructure that is available only inside the spaces (like some remote
controlled blinky things, fileservers and such)

what do you think of this?

:*
-flo

[0]