[hackerspaces] New hackerspace form broken?

astera astera at hackerspaces.org
Tue Jul 2 16:35:04 CEST 2013

Hej Simon,

sorry for the late reply, only saw this thread now.

Are you still running into this issue? I was trying to reproduce, but
even when I'm logged out (i.e., no privileges whatsoever), I get a
descriptive error message at the top of the page, along the lines of,
reason: [...]' - do you see any of this? Mind sending us a screenshot
to tech at hackerspaces.org?

Hack on,
/astera