[hackerspaces] Seltzer CRM v0.3.0 Released

Edward L Platt ed at elplatt.com
Thu Jan 31 02:23:41 CET 2013

Hi All,

The new version of Seltzer CRM, a hackerspace management app, is out.  You
can find the code and an online demo here:

Code: https://github.com/elplatt/seltzer
Demo: http://elplatt.com/seltzertest (user: admin, pass: beexcellent)
Wiki: https://github.com/elplatt/seltzer/wiki

Here's a list of the current features, including the new ones:
* Tracking of member contact and emergency contact info
* Tracking of membership levels and dates
* Tracking of RFID key assignments
* Customizable permissions and roles
* Module system for easy customization
* Schema tracking for easy upgrades
* Import members and plans (new)
* Billing and payment tracking (new)
* Amazon Payments import (new)

Special thanks to the devs who helped out with this release: Matt Oehrlein
and Ted Hansen from i3 Detroit, Chris Murray from Farset Labs, and
Gabrielle Sloane.  We're always looking for more people to help out with
the project, whether it's coding, testing, or providing feedback and
feature requests.  We have a google hangout hack session every Wednesday at
6pm ET.  Contact me for more info.

Happy hacking!
-Ed
--