[hackerspaces] Tips and Tricks (Was Women in Makerspaces)

Bill French william.french at gmail.com
Fri Jan 18 18:53:06 CET 2013

The issue we're trying to tackle, though, is that the opportunity to listen
and dialog doesn't arise.  They just don't come back, or don't come at all.

Or, how can we be more proactive?

What we've got so far:
1. Clear anti-harassment policy and process for handling issues
2. Clean bathrooms
3. Broader marketing

Did I miss anything?