[hackerspaces] Hackers, feminism, and bullying

Tim Saylor tim.saylor at gmail.com
Fri Jan 18 18:47:34 CET 2013

But you probably want a hackerspace not full of assholes.  If you don't
deal with the community aspect of your space and try to proactively solve
drama and interpersonal relations, the assholes will win and take over your
space.  And then it dies, or at best stagnates and becomes a clubhouse.

@tsaylor
http://www.timsaylor.com/