[hackerspaces] How do you define quorum for your space?

Bacon Zombie baconzombie at gmail.com
Tue Jan 15 14:08:09 CET 2013

It depends of what the decision is over.

In TOG Dublin if it involves using TOG money or exclusive use of a
room/area then a "Consensus proposal" is sent to the members mailing
list outline what you want to do and what resources you want to use
and people have 7 days to lodge objections.

But there is some items that due to the wording of our constitution
they need to discuses and decisioned during an AGM or EGM.