[hackerspaces] Why can't we all just get along?

David Venancio de Campos metabaron at massmulti.org
Tue Jan 15 10:49:34 CET 2013

Le lundi 14 janvier 2013 à 13:44 -0800, Rubin Abdi a écrit :
> Hack that shit.

OK.

"why?" : because some problems are too complex for our
not-so-small-but-limited brains...

go hack decision making tools! (if you want)

I'm looking for supporters on that for example:
http://echo.to/statement/2305

main point on that "tool" : you have a question, people make proposals,
each proposal has pros and cons and background infos... you get
supporters if the proposals are good.

-David.
ps: it's an open-source project written in RoR. could be rewritten in
other languages.