[hackerspaces] hackerspace demographics

Matt Joyce matt at nycresistor.com
Tue Jan 15 07:33:12 CET 2013

Steve I think you are entering a very interesting area of discussion.
And that's about how to build a community.  And I think that's at the
core of hackerspaces.  And I think your opinion is enlightening.  I
got a lot out of reading it.  I've had similar thoughts concerning how
hackerspace's communities are built as well.  I've seen quite a few,
and several for prolonged periods.  Each wildly different.  It's very
interesting discussion and I think it's really valuable discussion.

-Matt