[hackerspaces] Firearms in Hackerspaces?

Phillip Rhodes motley.crue.fan at gmail.com
Mon Jan 14 21:30:02 CET 2013

If that were true, then how could anyone ever use a drill press, band
saw, lathe, etc.
I think having a healthy-respect for tools is one thing, but being
*afraid* of them is quite
something else.  But maybe we're just debating semantics?

At any rate, all tools can be dangerous and deserve to be used with care and
the proper precautions.  In that regard, how is a pistol any different
from a band-saw?

Phil