[hackerspaces] [wiki] TechShop

charlie wallace charlie at finitemonkeys.com
Wed Jan 9 02:43:15 CET 2013

it just seem more or less political. at some point a few years ago yet
another name(maker) came in to further segregate hacker, cracker,
maker, hobbyist, tinkerer , soldier spy etc.

we build from raw, recycle and add functionality, thats more to do with the
individual, not the label applied to them by someone else.