[hackerspaces] SpaceAPI usage

Trever Fischer wm161 at wm161.net
Tue Jan 8 14:43:51 CET 2013

For development purposes, who is using the SpaceAPI[1] in a client form?

A brief scan of the directory shows most people are using version 0.12
of the API:

http://fpaste.org/OdST/

I'd like to discuss introducing some backwards incompatible changes for
the next version of the spec, and want to know how many people have
written code that depends exactly on the 0.12 spec.

I've written a small but incomplete python library that correctly
handles version 0.12, and will eventually be able to support multiple
versions of SpaceAPI:

https://github.com/tdfischer/python-spaceapi
http://pypi.python.org/pypi/python-spaceapi

[1]https://github.com/spaceapi/spaceapi