[hackerspaces] Is this a hackerspace?

Steven Sutton ssutton4455 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 2 19:56:28 CET 2013

Also, the two member sponsorship is not an uncommon practice. We're
actually really friendly and inviting, which is why we've been able to
almost double our membership over the last 9 months. Sponsors work to bring
new members into the community and introduce them around. It's very helpful.

Maybe you were just joking, but we're far from elitist and exclusive :)

Steven