[hackerspaces] Add your cams to the spaceapi plox

Will Bradley bradley.will at gmail.com
Tue Feb 26 11:57:34 CET 2013

Here are two other hubs for such things, I encourage you make improvements:
http://hackerspaces.org/wiki/Webcams ( see the Alpha and HeatSync links)

I'm not sure spaceapi requires a unified format for its cam property; we're
on there, but it just links you to a page with stuff on it. If you'd like
to propose a specification for hosting such things (Alpha One uses the
Ustream property of the Wiki page) I'd be happy to work on it. Note that
simple/universal things like JPEG go over much easier than MJPEG or H264
which requires streaming media servers.