[hackerspaces] Cash flow?

Jan Vanvinkenroye java at shackspace.de
Thu Feb 14 13:11:49 CET 2013

Hi!

2013/2/14 David Francos <me at davidfrancos.net>:
> Spain here, welcome to the list of poor hackerspaces ;-).

Well, here at shackspace we are organized as a non-profit association
with a mandatory anual fee ranging
from 92 Euro (Students and such) and 240 Euro (others). On top we earn
some hundred euros by seeling mate
and snacks via vending machines. payment works vie wire-transfer or
automatic wire-transfer.

By that we can afford our 420qm Space, which costs about 1800 Euro
including heating, DSL, and power (which alone is about 450/month).
Donations and fee for our classes is usually used for infrastructure.

--
Jan Vanvinkenroye

shack gemeinnütziger e.V.

Ulmerstr. 255