[hackerspaces] Cash flow?

asbesto asbesto at freaknet.org
Wed Feb 13 22:36:58 CET 2013

Mon, Feb 11, 2013 at 09:45:35PM -0800, Tamara wrote:

> I'm seeking ideas for how to consistently cover our rent each month and
> still have some funds left over for consumables, necessities and perhaps a
> small emergency fund. We currently have a scaled membership and teach a
(...)
> discuss additional ideas for what might work, but I'm wondering - what works
> best for your hackerspace?

We have 1 (one) euro in our bank account right now. We dunno how
we're going to pay the next month :)

so, NOTHING works here in the center of Sicilia, the deep south
of our poor Italy...

(p.s. someone wanna help us?)

http://museo.freaknet.org/en/donazioni/

--
[ ::::::::: 73 de IW9HGS : http://freaknet.org/asbesto ::::::::::: ]
[ Freaknet Medialab :: Poetry Hacklab : Dyne.Org :: Radio Cybernet ]