[hackerspaces] Cash flow?

Paul Brown paul90brown at gmail.com
Tue Feb 12 09:38:38 CET 2013

There is a downside to using paypal for recurring payments which I forgot
to mention. It requires people to have a paypal account unless you give
paypal an extra $20/month for "enhanced recurring payments". We do the
$20/month because the alternative means more people paying with cash. And,
most of the people who start paying with cash do not pay at all or at least
require reminders.