[hackerspaces] [SpaceGAMBIT] SpaceGAMBIT: First Round of Funding Activity – Open Call For Projects

Jerry Isdale isdale at gmail.com
Fri Feb 8 03:21:41 CET 2013

Good point….   We do have to be aware of embargoes and other issues. ITAR covers many things space. The recent decision to remove some satellites from ITAR has a long way to go to real implementation, and meanwhile current rules stand.  Guidance systems are also a tricky subject - DIY Drones got in trouble for a bit, doing it open source with release outside of USA helps them.  Since our funding is coming from in USA, we probably can't do that.

Jerry Isdale
isdale at gmail.com