[hackerspaces] SpaceGAMBIT: First Round of Funding Activity – Open Call For Projects

Jerry Isdale isdale at gmail.com
Wed Feb 6 22:02:33 CET 2013

After far too long a wait, its finally ON!

http://www.spacegambit.org/2013/02/06/first-round-of-funding-activity-open-call-for-projects/

February 6, 2012: SpaceGAMBIT is pleased to announce the first round of funding activity with an Open Call For Projects. We are looking for community-space built, open-source projects in line with our mission to receive $5000-$20,000USD for a 3-4 month development.

Our overall mission is to promote humanity’s long term survivability and expansion into space.  Themes for this round of projects are Education, Habitats and Near-Space Economy.  Submissions will be accepted from the date of announcment (2013/02/06) through April 19, 2013.

Details are on our website at http://www.spacegambit.org/open-call-for-projects
The Project Registration Outine is hosted on Google Docs at http://goo.gl/YO8cx
Questions should be submitted via email to projects at spacegambit.org

We have several other funding activities in development and are actively seeking co-sponsors.

SpaceGAMBIT is a federally funded (USGovt) program run by Maui Makers LLC. It is backed by an international team of advisors and collaborators.

Jerry Isdale
isdale at gmail.com