[hackerspaces] How To Gain More Traffics/ How To Promote A Blog

demolaboy at gmail.com demolaboy at gmail.com
Wed Feb 6 18:20:55 CET 2013

Hi,

Hello to everyone that is reading this, I have been trying to see the DO or DO NOT when it comes to blogging. I started a blog early 2011 via wordpress which I loved the experience; not until later 2012 that someone introduced blogspot to me that it's the easiest way to get more traffics and views. I deliberated on it and I decided to switch to blogspot (which I did). I had close to 100 followers on my previous blog and I got atleast over 300views daily; but ever since the change I've not been experiencing the same thing on blogspot. I know most people don't discuss about blog; but the question now is that is there a way to get more traffics on ones blog? Because I've stumbled upon many articles which were talking about how to get traffics but they were not improving anything..

Thanks
Hack On
Demo
Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless handheld from Glo Mobile.