[hackerspaces] question about hackerspace hourly rate, what do you think

matt matt at nycresistor.com
Thu Dec 19 22:09:50 CET 2013

one more idea, from noisebridge ( also seen at hackerdojo )

build a neat interactive art piece that incorporates a bill collector, or a
credit card reader system.  people give a donation... art piece reacts.
skies the limit on how.

result is people will donate money just to see the thing react.

-matt