[hackerspaces] Easy-to-build 3D printer

Yvan Janssens ik at yvanj.me
Tue Aug 13 14:35:33 CEST 2013

I have access to a bunch of old industrial spare parts which are being
discarded (stepper motors, bolts, threaded rods, electrical components,..)

I'm thinking about making a 3D printer from them while the supplies last,
but I don't know which DIY model I should try. It'll be my first self-built
one, and I can have access to a working one to print spare parts.

TL;DR

   - Which printer is the easiest to build for beginners from scratch
   - Which are common beginner mistakes
   - Which parts should I keep in spare to cope with
   beginner/not-so-beginner mistakes

Yvan

--

|_|0|_|   Yvan Janssens|_|_|0|   |0|0|0|