[hackerspaces] Dear Vancouver Hack Space

Colin Keigher general at keyboardcowboy.ca
Sat Aug 3 22:42:32 CEST 2013

Thanks. I am glad that those who support sex positive culture are
willing to shun those who don't care for it being a part of a hacker
space. Tell me again why you should be condescending towards me for
having this opinion?

For the record I don't care about the film in particular as I just clued
into what Rubin was going on about, but it has no relation to a hacker
space and it shouldn't have been played.

- Colin

On 03/08/2013 1:28 PM, Sam Ley wrote:
> Thanks Mom. Actually that isn't fair, my mother supports positive sex
> culture.
>

> On Sat, Aug 3, 2013 at 2:10 PM, Colin Keigher <general at keyboardcowboy.ca
> <mailto:general at keyboardcowboy.ca>> wrote:
>
>     Bicycles are one thing, but pornography has no place at Vancouver Hack
>     Space and I would be dismayed to see any other space be used for
>     presenting such shows.

Colin Keigher
http://afreak.ca
http://twitter.com/afreak