[hackerspaces] Next steps -

Mark Janssen dreamingforward at gmail.com
Mon Apr 15 03:58:35 CEST 2013

On Sun, Apr 14, 2013 at 6:36 PM, Petr Baudis <pasky at ucw.cz> wrote:
>> Alternatively, Matt Joyce proposed to take them, why wouldn't that be
>> a proper solution?
>
>   I don't know that many people from the global hackerspace community
> so my first instict would be to ask Mitch Altman. :-) But quite possibly
> Matt Joyce would be also a fine person to take care of the domain.

As an former administrator myself, and as someone whose been quite
satisified with the existing administration of hackerspaces.org (and
used it), I have to advise caution in giving away an awesome domain
name.  If you need to for financial or other personal reason, I urge
you to draw up a simple agreement, signed by the new party, that you
can re-possess the domain with 60 days notice, without explanation
(something along those lines).
--
MarkJ
Tacoma, Washington