[hackerspaces] Next steps -

Sean Bonner sean at seanbonner.com
Sun Apr 14 23:57:50 CEST 2013

On Sun, Apr 14, 2013 at 2:44 PM, Yves Quemener <quemener.yves at free.fr>wrote:

> On 14/04/13 22:47, Sean Bonner wrote:
> > On Sun, Apr 14, 2013 at 1:16 PM, Yves Quemener <quemener.yves at free.fr
> > <mailto:quemener.yves at free.fr>> wrote:
> >
> >     Issue the first is a non-issue : the website is online, functional
> and
> >     working well.
> >
> > Did you miss the entire genesis of this discussion?
>
> I don't think so. Despite the initial drama, the website retains all its
> capabilities. Again, I think you are trying to fix something that is not
> broken.

Fantastic. Perhaps I misunderstood. I thought this whole thing started
because there were problems with the website and people who have admin
privs made changes without telling other people with admin prives leading
to those privs being disabled and discussions of motives and accusations of
no work being done on the site and rebuttals of lots of work being done on
the site and so on and so forth. But if that's not the case then there's no
problem and no need for this conversation to continue.

Glad that all got resolved. Good work everyone!
-s