[hackerspaces] Abuse Of Power

Sean Bonner sean at seanbonner.com
Sat Apr 13 22:18:19 CEST 2013

While I support hell yeah's and fucking with robots, to pretend that there
aren't already gate keepers is a bit of a joke, I mean this whole thread
started because of issues between gate keepers. I think the idea of a
foundation makes sense because then at least there's some mutually agreed
upon policy for those gate keepers rather than just whatever whim someone
has at a given moment, and also someone (person or org) accountable to make
sure things both keep working and keep being relevant.

As well as fucking with robots. Or fucking robots. Or both.

-s

On Sat, Apr 13, 2013 at 12:51 PM, j. grenzfurthner/monochrom (das ende der
nahrungskette) <jg at monochrom.at> wrote:

>  No one owns hacker spaces, no one ever will. hackerspaces.org is a wiki
>> that anyone can edit and runs (better than your own hacker space's wiki
>> ever will). No one and everyone owns this content, this movement, this
>> thought of hacker equality and freedom. We're not Make and we're not
>> here to incorporate. We're hackers and we're here to fuck with your
>> robots.
>>

> hell yeah.

Sean Bonner
homebase <http://seanbonner.com> | twitter <http://twitter.com/seanbonner> |